Friday, July 19, 2013

Nice to Meet You Guys

Assalammualaikum and a very good day to everyone,

So, on my first post, which is this one, I would like to introduce myself first, so u guys could know me a little bit, and the rest we just have to keep it for a while. Because, to be continued is way more fun !!!! 
So, let's get to the point.

Name: Nor Latifah Zahiah Bt.Mohd Nasri. 

( I know it's quite a long name,, I don't even know what's the point? But that's what my Mom gave me,,so what could I do? I think it's unique too,,but in my culture, we're familiar with this kind of problem. 'no space for the last name')

Age: Secret..Sweet 16...
(Not very sweet. huh? people say,,' The older u are, the suffer your life would be' and I think that's right! You guys get the idea)

Nationality: Malaysian 

( But, currently, I'm living in Qatar,,if u guys don't have any idea where on Earth is Qatar is? I'm pretty sure u guys could find it on the map,,maybe,,NO GUARANTEE )

Religion: I'm a Muslim, but don't get me wrong,, I'm not a TERRORIST,, which a lot of people think we are.. But, “If you celebrate your differentness, the world will, too. It believes exactly what you tell it' So, those in the media, has shown their 'differentness' 


So, I guess that it,,,and u guys would know me better if u guys keeps sharing, following me,,and don't forget to comment below, and u guys can ask me or give me any idea to talk about,, I need u guys and support,,,I would really appreciate that.. I'll see u guys around and I'm definitely will miss u guys,, Assalammualaikum and good bye..  



No comments:

Post a Comment